Commercial Data Corporation is a Computer Software, Computer Services and Fulfillment Services company delivering business solutions to its
clients. Commercial Data Corporation began providing technology based services to clients almost 45 years ago and Fulfillment Services almost 25 years ago. Today, Commercial Data Corporation offers Software Solutions, Computer Processing Services, MLM Backoffice Services, Warehousing and Fulfillment Services. Industries served include Multi-level Marketing, Direct Marketing and e-Business Companies, as well as General Business, Healthcare, Government municipalities and others requiring unique solutions.
Carroll L. Lewis, President/CEO
James A. Buell, Vice President of Employee Management Systems
John W. Eubanks, Director of Fulfillment
CDC maintains a lean but dedicated staff to provide service in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Personnel levels can be adjusted as programs and projects require.
CDC's management team consists of members of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) and are certified by The Institute of Certification of Computer Professionals (ICCP). CDC subscribes to and conducts its business by the stringent ethics standards required by both institutions.
When all is said and done, reliability is the measurement by which any Services or Software Vendor should be judged. Over the years, Commercial Data Corporation has earned the
reputation of providing high-performing, rock-solid solutions. We control all aspects of the software development process
including design, in-house development, testing, implementation and training.
CDC's MLM approach has been to maintain the software in-house while providing the client the opportunity to share in the input process. Clients can access the system through terminals or PCs in the client office through the Internet with the database residing at CDC. This on-line system provides the ability for fast updates to the software as well as efficient support for daily activities.
All software and data files are backed up daily and stored safely in CDC's on-site bank vault. CDC's facility is protected by ADT alarm systems as well as halon and sprinkler systems for fire and unauthorized entry. A power generator and UPS system supports the entire corporate building.
Each of our divisions provides a broad spectrum of services to many industries, adding new services as necessary to meet client needs.
CDC has provided services to many industries over the years. Industries served have included:
CDC's customer base has included small businesses, major hospitals, sophisticated companies such as Federal Express, Holiday Inns, Continental Airlines, City Finance, NSA and many other companies with in-house computer capabilities.
CDC's single-client responsibilities have included the following:
- Managing payroll/personnel for up to 15,000 weekly employees and providing weekly check processing and associated invoicing services
- Providing computer processing services for 250,000+ distributors
- Managing $40 million per month in order processing and commissions for a major international, Multi-level Marketing organization
- Providing host computer services and a network of 130 on-line terminals linking branch offices in the U.S., Canada, and U.K.
- Processing 30,000 customer response cards per month for a major hotel chain
- Providing fulfillment of 10,000 premium offers per month for a major airline
- Handling up to 5,000 orders per day for a major fulfillment client
- Handling 100,000 inquiries per day for Internet clients